IABM Executive Summit Series (Singapore)
Monday 17 June, 2pm - 5pm
Cassia 3211 & 3212, Level 3, Sands Expo and Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands
Our Executive Summit series bring together the most influential and visionary thought leaders from broadcast and media companies and the world’s best technology suppliers to collaborate and discuss key trends, opportunities and disruptors in an open, non-commercial forum.
New Markets – New Business Opportunities
Is broadcast dead? Certainly not! However, as networking everywhere has changed the landscape of A/V, other verticals are increasingly relying on quality video as a key element of their business. Tapping into different types of consumption, new products, customers or occasions creates a great opportunity for vibrant, long-term growth. Addressing these markets generates additional sources of revenue, bolsters your company’s presence and keeps your competitors on the defensive.
This IABM Executive Summit examines the dynamics of various markets such as events, eSports, education, corporate, board rooms, House of Worship and higher end social media, and looks at how to grow your business via these new business opportunities.
This event provides a number of keynote an panel sessions followed by networking.
Promote your brand at this event
For a small investment, why not look at presenting your own thought leadership, get involved in panel sessions or entertain your own clients at these events. Please click here to email us and find out more.
As part of this series of events, we will also be hosting executive summits in the following cities
- SVG College Sports Summit 2019
- IBC 2019: IABM BaM Awards™ Party
- IBC 2019: IABM's Opening Executive Keynote Session
- BIRTV 2019: IABM Members Reception
- The ConnecTechAsia – IABM VIP Networking Event
- BroadcastAsia 2019: IABM Technical Breakfast
- IABM Executive Summit Series & IABM AGM (London)
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Cologne)
- IABM Meet The Buyer Event
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Atlanta)
- IABM Webinar - Connect - Moving Content
- IABM Webinar - Consume - Enabling Consumption of Content
- IABM Webinar - Manage - Managing & Preparing Completed Content for Publication
- IABM Webinar - Monetize - Managing Business Processes for Content Rights & Royalties
- IABM Webinar - Publish - Publishing, playing out and distributing linear and non-linear content
- IABM Webinar - Store - Storing content throughout its life cycle
- IABM Webinar - Support - Enabling and powering the Content Chain
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Singapore)
- IABM Training - IP Overview for Technical & Sales - New York
- IABM Training - Advanced IP Networks for Engineers - New York
- IABM Training - Advanced IP Networks for Engineers - Los Angeles
- IABM Training - Advanced IP Networks for Engineers - London
- IABM Training - Practical HLS and DASH Workshop - London
- IABM Training - Practical HLS and DASH Workshop - Los Angeles
- IABM Training - Practical HLS and DASH Workshop - New York
- IABM Training - Practical PTP - London
- IABM Training - Practical PTP - Los Angeles