NAB Show 2019: IABM State of the Industry Conference
IABM State of the Industry Conference
Innovative perspectives – building success in times of change
Monday, April 8, 2019 | 7.30am – 10am, Ballroom B, Westgate Las Vegas Resort
The industry is moving on from simply accepting change to attempting to embrace it to create a profitable, sustainable future. To do this successfully requires help and direction – while everyone is driving towards OTT, linear TV ad revenues still underpin many broadcasters’ businesses.
The State of the Industry Breakfast features the latest IABM research, presented with commentary by IABM CEO, Peter White.
Stan Moote, IABM CTO, continues the session in conversation with industry innovators, both end-users and suppliers, who are successfully navigating these changes to deliver ‘order’ – and profitability – out of what has been initiated by ‘digital chaos’ but now has more far-reaching effects. This session is a must-attend event; get the inside track from those who are already charting the course.
7.30 – Doors open for breakfast pastries
8.00 – North American Director Kathy Bienz introduces the session and will give a member benefit update.
8.10 – CEO Peter White presents IABM statistics, industry insight and commentary.
8.30 – Keynote Session “Building Success in Times of Change”
Ian Sharpe – CEO of Promethean will give his perspective on how he is approaching the multiple sides of the media market place with various types of product offerings
Diane Strutner – CEO, Datazoom realized that better video needs better data and is helping the OTT providers have more resilient and profitable businesses.
Panel discussion examining the realizations of how the industry is moving forward
Moderated by IABM CTO Stan Moote
- Jim Bennett (Senior Vice President, Technical Operations), Crown Media
- Ian Sharpe (CEO, Promethean)
- Dave Siegler (VP Technical Operations, Cox Media)
- Diane Strutner (CEO, Datazoom)
IABM Activity at the show
Three key IABM-led events are the pre show Voice of the Customer Event on Sunday April 7, our ever popular annual State of the Industry Conference on Monday April 8 and the IABM BaM™ Awards Party on Tuesday April 9.
In addition, we have 3 IABM member lounges and IABM.TV capturing the news and filming key hot topics.
If you have any questions about how IABM can help you at the show or if you are not yet a member and would like to meet with one of our team then please click here to email us your details.
IABM Voice of the Customer Event
Sunday April 7 (Presentations 3pm - 5pm, Networking 5pm - 7pm) - The Wynn, Las Vegas
IABM 2019 BaM Awards® Party
Tuesday, April 9, 2019 | 6pm – 8pm – Ballroom B, Westgate Las Vegas Resort
- The Media Production Show 2019
- NAB Show New York
- IBC 2019: IABM BaM Awards™ Party
- IBC 2019: IABM's Opening Executive Keynote Session
- BIRTV 2019: IABM Members Reception
- BroadcastAsia 2019: IABM Industry Update
- BroadcastAsia 2019: IABM Pre-show networking event
- BroadcastAsia 2019: IABM Technical Breakfast
- IABM Executive Summit Series & IABM AGM (London)
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Cologne)
- IABM Meet The Buyer Event
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Atlanta)
- IABM Executive Summit Series (New York)
- IABM Webinar - Create - Original Acquisition & Creation of Raw Content
- IABM Webinar - Connect - Moving Content
- IABM Webinar - Consume - Enabling Consumption of Content
- IABM Webinar - Manage - Managing & Preparing Completed Content for Publication
- IABM Webinar - Monetize - Managing Business Processes for Content Rights & Royalties
- IABM Webinar - Produce - Production Processes
- IABM Webinar - Publish - Publishing, playing out and distributing linear and non-linear content
- IABM Webinar - Store - Storing content throughout its life cycle
- IABM Webinar - Support - Enabling and powering the Content Chain
- Media Production Show 2020
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Singapore)