SMPTE September 2017 Standards Meeting Round; executive summary
Thu 16, 11 2017
The IABM attended this SMPTE Standards meeting round and has compiled an executive summary highlighting project developments that are most relevant to members. The Executive Summary is available to members on this website page. It is necessarily brief and selective; more information on projects that we believe to be relevant to members’ products can be found in the IABM’s full report on the same website page. For brief details of all 150-odd active projects, see SMPTE’s own report here. Please note that it may take a few days for these other reports to be available after the posting of this Executive Summary.
New Relevant Projects Started in Last Quarter:
- Revision of ST 2071-3:2014 Media Device Control Discovery (MDCD)
- Open Binding of IDs; new RP 2112-11 on OBID Conformance Test Materials
- IMF Immersive Audio Bitstream Level 0 Plug-In
- Studio Video over IP Transport ST 2110 Part 22: VC-2 HQ Profile Video
- Revision of RP 2080-2 Measurement and Calibration Procedure for HDTV
- Display Luminance Levels and Chromaticity
- Revision ST 2059-1 Generation and Alignment of Interface Signals to the SMPTE Epoch
- Revision ST 2059-2 SMPTE Profile for Use of IEEE-1588 Precision Time
- Protocol in Professional Broadcast Applications
- RP 2091-2 Ruggedized Optical Connector System for ST 2036-4 10G SDI
- Revision of ST 292-1 1.5 Gb/s Signal/Data Serial Interface
- Revision of ST 2036-3 Ultra High Definition Television — Mapping into Single-link or Multi-link 10 Gb/s Serial Signal/Data Interface
- Registered Disclosure Document on IMF Application for ProRes format
- Revision of RDD 44:2017 Apple ProRes in MXF
- Revision of SMPTE ST 377-1:2017 MXF
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
s article has been taken from IABM Journal Issue 109. John Ive ...
IABM8 days ago
A session hosted by EBU and CenturyLink about ‘19/’20s online medi...
IABM10 days ago
Webinar based on the PUBLISH element of the BaM Content Chain® Hosted...
IABM10 days ago
shing is believed to be the second most popular outdoor recreational a...
IABM35 days ago
About this Report The IABM Buying Trends Report biannually tracks fina...
IABM36 days ago
s article has been taken from the IABM Journal Issue 108. To see the f...
IABM50 days ago
Phillip Adams (Managing Director) discusses PHABRIX‘s new produc...
IABM51 days ago
Panel based on the Publish section of the IABM BaM Content Chain®. Pu...
IABM56 days ago