India’s leading Communications, Broadcast, IT & Technology Show
Launched in 1992, the Convergence India series of expo is credited as India’s leading Communications, Broadcast, IT & Technology Show
The three-day exhibition and concurrent conference sessions will flash light on the latest trends and technologies in Telecom, Broadcast, Cable and Satellite TV, Cloud & Big Data, IoT, Digital Homes, Mobile devices, Film and Radio, Content Creation, Management and Delivery, etc. and also provide engagement with digital innovators, international business gurus, telecom and broadcasting czars, leaders from IT & Internet and IoT industries.
It is a mecca of mega-minds accumulating under one roof to take Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of Digital India ahead, thus resulting in empowering the citizens of the country by transforming the landscape of Indian economy. It is an excellent networking opportunity for the exhibitors, speakers, visitors and delegates.
Convergence India expo is the most influential and relevant trade event for the ICT, broadcast and digital media industry in South Asia. The expo is a powerful platform for telecom operators, service and content providers, equipment and device manufacturers, information & network security, broadcasters, broadcast equipment, cable & satellite companies, digital media etc. to showcase their products and services to the industry.
Over 20,000 trade visitors expected including Key government officials, Telecom players, MSO’s, Cable TV professionals, System integrators, Broadcasters, Satellite operators, Distributors, Information & network security, etc.
Just 3 Days are enough to Drive Business for the Rest of the Year:
- A truly global event, Convergence India is regarded as South Asia’s biggest and most influential trade expo focused on ICT, Broadcast and Digital Media industry.
- The expo is one of the principal platform in connecting companies from various sectors like telecom, service and content providers, equipment and device manufacturers, information & network security, broadcasters, broadcast equipment, cable & satellite companies, digital media with prominent industry leaders from across the world.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends of the ICT industry
- Listen to insightful keynotes from thought-leaders and innovators
- Engage with the industry community locally and globally
- Network with your peers from across the country and around the world
- A truly global event with more than 50% international exhibitors
- Two parallel conference sessions with over 100 speakers
Address : Mathura Road
Country : India