IABM Executive Summit Series (New York)
Thursday May 9th, 2pm - 4pm
Hilton Midtown, 1335 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019
Our Executive Summit series bring together the most influential and visionary thought leaders from broadcast and media companies and the world’s best technology suppliers to collaborate and discuss key trends, opportunities and disruptors in an open, non-commercial forum.
Disaster Recovery – Are you equipped to defend against all the risks?
Disaster recovery (DR) has been one of the cornerstones of the brick and mortar M&E business. Now DR seems to be all about IT/Digital Disruption, which is far from reality. Natural disasters, fires, planned attacks, ransomware, and disgruntled employees can go beyond the traditional ‘security’ of redundant signal-flow chains and dual power supplies within a facility.
Due to shrinking margins and diluted viewership, DR often seems to be a priority only if there is left-over budget or if the risk management consultants managed to convince the CFO of the need! These same DR concerns apply to suppliers – a loss affecting software/hardware product development/delivery processes could result in reduced future business.
In our new world of global partnering, DR needs to be addressed as a community concern in which offerings work better together from a DR perspective. The IABM Executive Summit in New York City has a mix of industry experts, suppliers and end users to examine disaster recovery needs and options from an M&E perspective.
This event provides a number of keynote an panel sessions followed by networking.
Promote your brand at this event
For a small investment, why not look at presenting your own thought leadership, get involved in panel sessions or entertain your own clients at these events. Please click here to email us and find out more.
This event is kindly sponsored by
As part of this series of events, we will also be hosting executive summits in the following cities
- SVG College Sports Summit 2019
- DTG Summit
- NAB Show New York
- IBC 2019: IABM BaM Awards™ Party
- IBC 2019: IABM's Opening Executive Keynote Session
- BIRTV 2019: IABM Members Reception
- BroadcastAsia 2019: IABM Industry Update
- BroadcastAsia 2019: IABM Pre-show networking event
- BroadcastAsia 2019: IABM Technical Breakfast
- IABM Executive Summit Series & IABM AGM (London)
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Cologne)
- IABM Meet The Buyer Event
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Atlanta)
- IABM Executive Summit Series (New York)
- IABM Webinar - Create - Original Acquisition & Creation of Raw Content
- IABM Webinar - Connect - Moving Content
- IABM Webinar - Consume - Enabling Consumption of Content
- IABM Webinar - Manage - Managing & Preparing Completed Content for Publication
- IABM Webinar - Monetize - Managing Business Processes for Content Rights & Royalties
- IABM Webinar - Produce - Production Processes
- IABM Webinar - Publish - Publishing, playing out and distributing linear and non-linear content
- IABM Webinar - Store - Storing content throughout its life cycle
- IABM Webinar - Support - Enabling and powering the Content Chain
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Singapore)