IBC 2019: IABM BaM Awards™ Party
Saturday 14 September, 6pm - 8pm (drinks and canapes will be provided).
Join us at the BaM Awards™ party.
This is the only event during IBC where you will see the top innovations from the show in one place.
Don’t miss this key after show networking event, Register to obtain your golden ticket and be the first to congratulate the winners of our BaM Awards™
About the BaM Awards™
The new gold standard for technology innovators
The Broadcast and Media awards (BaMs™) will be presented at IBC 2019 to recognize outstanding technological innovations that deliver real business and creative benefits.
The new, unified technology awards program will rapidly become the gold standard for broadcast and media innovators.
The BaMs™ will be awarded to innovations in ten newly-defined categories that accurately model the structure of the industry today.
Who will attend?
The event will bring together our 30 shortlisted companies, leading figures from within the broadcast industry as well as experts from the wider business world together with members of the press.
To find out more about the sponsorship opportunities available at this event, click here to email us and we can arrange a call to discuss your requirements.
- IBC 2019
- IBC 2020
- IBC 2021
- IBC 2022
- IBC 2023
- IBC 2024
- IBC 2025
- IBC 2019: IABM BaM Awards™ Party
- IBC 2019: IABM's Opening Executive Keynote Session
- BIRTV 2019: IABM Members Reception
- BroadcastAsia 2019: IABM Industry Update
- BroadcastAsia 2019: IABM Pre-show networking event
- BroadcastAsia 2019: IABM Technical Breakfast
- IABM Executive Summit Series & IABM AGM (London)
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Cologne)
- IABM Meet The Buyer Event
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Atlanta)
- IABM Executive Summit Series (New York)
- National Television Awards 2020
- IABM Webinar - Create - Original Acquisition & Creation of Raw Content
- IABM Webinar - Connect - Moving Content
- IABM Webinar - Consume - Enabling Consumption of Content
- IABM Webinar - Manage - Managing & Preparing Completed Content for Publication
- IABM Webinar - Monetize - Managing Business Processes for Content Rights & Royalties
- IABM Webinar - Produce - Production Processes
- IABM Webinar - Publish - Publishing, playing out and distributing linear and non-linear content
- IABM Webinar - Store - Storing content throughout its life cycle
- IABM Webinar - Support - Enabling and powering the Content Chain
- IABM Executive Summit Series (Singapore)