x-dream-distribution and partners at CabSat2019
Mon 11, 03 2019
Following our success at CabSat 2018, we decided to bring our innovative products and services to it once again. Join x-dream-distribution GmbH in Dubai from 12-14 March 2019 at CabSat on the Bavarian booth in Hall 3.
x-dream-distribution GmbH presents innovative ingest, Social ingest and outgest solutions by Woody Technologies and transcoding and live broadcasting software by Capella Systems, as well as ingest and playout software by Libero Systems, and microservices toolkit for broadcaster by Squared Paper.
All the latest features that have been presented at BVE2019 and even more, will be available to all our visitors at CabSat in Dubai, Middle East & Africa’s only event for content, broadcast, satellite, media & entertainment industry professionals looking to create inspiration, action & reaction.
Partner products and news CabSat 2019
Capella Systems (USA)
Cambria FTC // Cambria Cluster
Already in 4th generation, the Cambria FTC and Cambria Cluster are an innovative transcoding product… Most resent standard features:
- SD / HD / UHD and up to 8K
- xAVC, ProRes, DNxHD, JPEG2000
- 264 & H.265
- HDR support
- DASH, HLS, MSS
- Dolby E & Dolby Vision
- S3 read & write
Cambria Live // Cambria Broadcast Manager // Live Edit
New release of Cambria Live Series v4.1, a software-based production suite for professional live streaming broadcast production. This all-in-one system handles live switching, production functions, encoding, and distribution.
- MPEG-DASH and CMAF support for Akamai
- Failover (backup stream) support for DASH/HLS with Akamai
- Ad Pre-fetch request to Yospace HLS/DASH targets
- Software-based cue tone trigger feature
- Embed splice_event_id from SCTE into Ad Preset
Flow Works (Germany)
Distributed MAM with distributed workflow support for media processing.
- FlowCenter – highly integrated, complete workflow and asset management solution.
- Flow ANT – micro media management appliance with GPU acceleration
- All-new Flow Archive GUI (Editorial GUI).
- Libero Playoutis a software-based playout automation system which provides powerful, flexible and user-friendly broadcasting solutions via a client-server architecture.
- Libero Ingestis a flexible multi-channel ingest, transcoding and encoding software with powerful and user-friendly features.
Customized on-premises and cloud state of the art AI recognition and classification services to meet specific industry needs. Metaliquid has developed a proprietary deep learning framework and neural network architectures.
- Face recognition
- Shot and setting recognition
- Sensitive content detection
- Opening and closing credits detection
- Sport actions classification
- Content type, audio and language classification
Squared Paper (United Kingdom)
The Busby Enterprise Service Bus & microservices toolkit is specially designed for the broadcast industry:
- monitoring hardware and software systems and applications
- workflow orchestration from small to large and complex
- event recording for SLA reporting and later analysis
- controlling external devices and services, etc.
Feature rich, simple to use resource scheduling and collaboration management solution exclusively designed for video production.
- Cloud-based production management
- Resource planning and scheduling
- User defined business processes
- Consumer grade user experience
- Realtime financial dashboard
Woody Technologies (France)
- Version 3.1 of all Woody software will be released, bringing several major enhancements.
- New Woody in2it Server, a unique client-server ingest tool for all media formats, with web-based intuitive UX and strong workflow control features, streamlining local and remote ingest workflows.
- Woody in2it Go, the ultimate tool for reporters on the field to encode, transfer and notify their footage or stories to the broadcaster facility.
- Woody Social, ingest from any social network directly to your production environment.
- Woody in2it Server, Woody Ingest, Woody Outgest and Woody Social can now be deployed in a scalable architecture containing multiple nodes. This brings two major improvements – redundancy and load balancing – for large Woody deployments.
Software integrator with an entire commitment to the media IT developing its own software products for file-based workflows and asset management.
- Signiant Managers + Agents and XDM WFM – workflow manager with integrations to many 3rd parties file processing and publishing software
- OneGUI – job, workflow and farm monitoring & reporting, search & filtering, multi-tenant, various 3rd parties (e.g. Harmonic, Telestream, Capella, MOG, Interra)
- Ingest Browser – media browsing, previewing, trimming and workflow start, watchfolder, storage indexing, file search
- MFP – multi format player with frame accurate positioning, side-by-side view, audio leveling, SDI output and playlist support
- SERVUS node – software-only videoserver, recorder and IP-streamer
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
“Over the top (OTT) or video streaming services have now been common...
IABM15 days ago
Broadcast Training DayPrepare your whole team for working in the broad...
IABM35 days ago
Puopolo, CEO, Telestream In this presentation Scott Puopolo discusses ...
IABM40 days ago
Olivier Jorda, Global Media & Entertainment Director – Indu...
IABM57 days ago
Jain, APAC Head of Business Development, Media & Entertainment, A...
IABM58 days ago
Phil Eade, Senior Director, Business Development, Ooyala With content ...
IABM61 days ago
Anant Khanolkar, Sr. Director, International Sales, Digital Nirvana Vi...
IABM61 days ago
Ian Sharpe, CEO, Promethean.tv Broadcast Asia has always been about ge...
IABM61 days ago