Sigma Father’s Day Promotion Extended Through June 30, 2019
Wed 19, 06 2019
WHAT: Now through June 30, 2019, save up to $150 on 11 high-performance Sigma Art and Contemporary lenses, including the Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art, and the Mount Converter MC-11 for Sony Shooters.
Ronkonkoma, NY – June 18, 2019 – Sigma Corporation of America, a leading still photo and cinema lens, camera, flash and accessory manufacturer, has extended its Father’s Day promotion until June 30, 2019. This means that shoppers have an additional twelve days to capitalize on phenomenal savings on 11 select Global Vision Art and Contemporary lenses as well as the Mount Converter MC-11. Included in this special promotion is the Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art, the true Sigma flagship lens. The first Art lens released under the Sigma Global Vision moniker, the 35mm F1.4 DG HSM is a staple focal length for photographers. The six-time award-winner has been honored by TIPA, DPReview.com, PC Magazine, Resource Magazine, The Phoblographer and Camera Journal Press Club. With such renowned industry accolades, this lens has proven itself to be a must-have for any camera bag, a favorite for everyone from beginners to seasoned professionals. Get the Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art today with instant savings of $125 during this promotion.
Sigma Global Vision Lenses on Promotion Until June 30th:
High-Performance Art Prime Lenses:
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($899 Retail Price): The true Sigma flagship, perfect for a high-quality, wide-angle perspective on landscapes, portraits, still-lifes, close-ups and casual snaps – $125 rebate
- Sigma 50mm F.4 DG HSM Art ($949 Retail Price): A higher standard of excellence, re-engineered for high megapixel DSLRs – $100 rebate
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($1,199 Retail Price): Perfect portraiture with passion, capture that editorial shot, weddings, family shots and more – $100 rebate
Versatile Art Zoom Lenses:
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art ($799 Retail Price): The first and fastest of its kind, great for video production – $100 rebate
- Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Art ($1,299 Retail Price): A modern workhorse, flagship of the Art lineup – $100 rebate
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM Art ($1,099 Retail Price): Prime IQ with zoom versatility, F1.8 through the entire zoom range – $100 rebate
Compact, Bright and Fast Contemporary Prime Lenses:
- Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary ($449 Retail Price): A high-performance prime, designed to minimize flare and ghosting – $50 rebate
- Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary ($339 Retail Price): Light and bright meets Contemporary compactness with Art line image quality – $50 rebate
- Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary ($479 Retail Price): Impressive construction and image quality, smooth autofocus makes nice with video production – $50 rebate
Affordable, Performance-driven Contemporary Zoom Lenses:
- Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary ($799 Retail Price): Powerful yet compact, take it in the field for flawless wildlife and travel shots – $150 rebate
- Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary ($1,089 Retail Price): Portability meets versatility, never miss the thrilling action shot on the field or in the wilderness – $150 rebate
Sigma Quality, Sony Capability with the Mount Converter MC-11*
In addition, Sigma will be offering incredible savings on its Mount Converter MC-11 for Sony E-mount systems ($249 Retail Price) with a $100 rebate.
*The MC-11 promotion is not combinable with the Father’s Day Promotion. Customers purchasing the MC-11 during this promotion will only receive $100 off on the MC-11, regardless of which other lenses it is purchased with.
About Sigma Corporation
Craftsmanship. Precision. Dedication. Since 1961, Sigma has been devoted to the pursuit of advancing photographic technology. Unique to the industry, the family-owned business produces its high-quality, award-winning still photo and cinema camera lenses, DSLR and mirrorless cameras, flashes, filters and accessories from its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Aizu, Japan.
In 2012, the company introduced the Sigma Global Vision with three distinct lens lines: Art, Contemporary and Sport. Designed for industry camera mount systems including Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Sony and Sigma, each lens is handcrafted and tested in Japan to ensure a high-performance, premium product that is purpose-built to last. In 2016, Sigma entered into the world of cinematography lens production. Embodying the core optical DNA that has defined the Sigma benchmark of excellence, the cine lenses meet the needs of advanced 6k and 8k cinema production.
Sigma continues its tradition of imaging excellence with the mirrorless sd Quattro, sd Quattro H and the compact dp Quattro camera line. Leveraging the ultra-high resolution Foveon sensor, the Sigma Quattro cameras are designed to produce the highest quality image with every shot.
Based on your recent activity and preferences we recommend the following pieces of content
Morgan Fiumi, Chief innovation Officer, discusses the brand new One Pl...
IABM346 days ago
Rob Porter, Project Manager at Sony, presents how to get stated with N...
IABM364 days ago
CREATE CATEGORY BaM™Award Nominee – Chrosziel – CDM...
IABM384 days ago
CREATE CATEGORY BaM™Award Nominee – ARRI ALEXA LF ARRI ha...
IABM391 days ago
Protecting against the cyber-threat explosion – A report on the ...
Rob Ettridge, Chief Client Officer, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry398 days ago
licia O’Brien discusses how, after 17 years, Mode-AL is now reco...
IABM655 days ago