IABM Annual Conference 2018 – Future of the Content Supply Chain
In a challenging market for broadcast and media businesses – and their technology and service providers – no-one can afford to ignore the disruptive forces that are fundamentally changing the way content is created, managed, delivered, consumed and monetised.
Join us at the 2018 IABM Annual International Business Conference and Awards as we map the Future of the Content Supply Chain – and the technology that powers it – across four major themes:
- Why We Built It Ourselves: more and more broadcast and media companies are taking the lead on developing their own content supply chain solutions, completely changing their relationship with technology vendors. Case studies include a European broadcaster’s radical new approach to MAM, and Médias du Sud reinventing live news in France.
- Transformational Technology: new tech is changing the face of the media and entertainment business. We meet two of the leading content Blockchain pioneers, Eluvio and JAAK, ask whether AI is more than marketing hype, and look at the future of sport with virtualised remote production.
- New Revenues, New Business Models: as established media revenues come under threat from the digital FAANGs it’s time to fight back with new approaches to ad tech and subscriptions – and paying for the enabling technology. Insights from Imagine Communications, BASE Media Cloud and YellowDog.
- New Media: the rise and rise of OTT is spawning an entirely new generation of disruptive digital media businesses connecting content and brands to consumers in completely new ways. Hear how these new players like COPA90 change the game in the way they run their content supply chain.
This year’s conference introduces exciting new features as broadcast and media companies and their technology and service providers collaborate and innovate together:
- AI Hackfest – developer teams compete to build a new AI-enabled media content tool in 24 hours. You vote on the winner and share in their innovation.
- Solution Speed Dating – technology and service suppliers speed-date broadcast and media company leaders to find the perfect match between upcoming projects and innovative solutions.
- Business of Broadcast and Media – focusing on changing business models, new media and new ways of buying and deploying technology.
And we see the return of hugely-popular features added in 2017:
- Dragons’ Den – meet the newest industry start-ups as they pitch their solutions. Can they convince our panel of broadcast and media companies that their product is solving a real business challenge?
- Quick-Fire Content – no long, dreary panel discussions or endless PowerPoints – we get straight to the cutting-edge issues that are crucial to the future of our industry with engaging and fun presentations – and expert and entertaining speakers.
- Real-World Case Studies – go behind the scenes of the most exciting industry projects to learn how broadcast and media companies worked with technology vendors to change the future.
Most important of all: with great opportunities for collaboration and networking in an informal relaxed setting, more chance than ever to make new connections at the only event where broadcast and media companies work collaboratively with technology and service providers on solving the challenges ahead.
Click the thumbnail above to view the videos and presentations from the 2017 event