Administrations around the world are introducing legislation to control the environmental impact of products.
The requirements may be embodied in the legislation of directives, or may be contained in standards documents. At present there is little International agreement on these matters, though IEC is developing standards on power consumption of some A-V products.
Meeting Reports/Useful documents
- Business Reference Panel meeting notes – Wednesday 6 December 2017
- BEIS-RD Business Reference Panel Meeting – September 2017
- BEIS Meeting Minutes – July 2017
- BSI Safety related product corrective action document
- ERG Meeting Minutes – April 2017
- ERG Meeting Minutes – January 2017
- ERG Meeting Minutes – February 2016
- ERG Meeting Minutes – November 2015
- ERG Meeting Minutes – September 2015
- ERG Meeting Minutes – June 2015
- ERG Meeting Minutes – November 2014
- ERG Meeting Minutes – June 2014
IABM Sustainability Survey
IABM is keen to play an active role on behalf of members in facilitating positive action towards sustainability. This survey is one contribution towards that goal. By completing the survey, which does not require companies or individuals to be identified, you will help us form a picture of the current status and attitudes towards sustainability. The report will be made available free to members but delivered as a priority to members completing this form, enabling you to benchmark your company’s status and activities against the industry average.
Most of the questions are multiple choice to speed up completion, which should not take more than 20-30 minutes. The aggregated results will be a part of our activities with the Forum for the Future project which includes industry suppliers and end-users. Once again the outcomes from that project will also be made available to members.