1-2 November 2017 – New speakers just announced
Edif ERA’s EEE Conference has been attracting leading names in the environmental compliance and legislation sector for over 18 years.
This conference covers all the key requirements pertinent to placing hardware products on the market:
- Taking responsibility for your supply chain ? conflict minerals (Dodd-Frank Act and the new EU regulation) and the Modern Slavery Act
- Substance restrictions and obsolescence (RoHS, REACH, CLP, POPs, etc.)
- Circular economy (ecodesign and energy labelling, sustainability, waste/WEEE)
- Developments in the EU, US and China – including Brexit and Trump effects.
- Policy, enforcement and standards updates
- Industry case studies and best practice
- Recent developments and studies.
- Enhanced by a drinks reception and dinner*, the conference allows you to network in comfort whilst you are made aware of the very latest developments in legislation and best practice.
To look back at last year’s conference click here
Click here to find out more