IP and File Based Workflow
IP and File-based workflows are the new norm. Our comprehensive training course leads the way in providing a dynamic perspective into the latest technologies, systems and workflows that comprise the IP and file-based broadcast facility. It explores storage and media management, the use of multiple platforms and analyzes different production considerations and delivery requirements. Understand the new vocabulary for IP and file-based technology and gain deeper insight into the ever-evolving world of media management.
Who is it for?
- Anyone in the media technology industry who needs to understand IT networks and file-based workflows, particularly those who are new to the industry such as apprentices and trainees
- Sales & marketing people, product managers, technical support staff, software developers, broadcast operational staff and business analysts
- Technical managers, chief engineers, station managers and others who need an update or overview of file-based technology and networking
- IT engineers and technicians who need to improve their understanding of media operations and workflow
- Managers of support services who need to build their knowledge of the fundamentals
- Module 1 – Understanding IP and file based technology
- Module 2 – Understanding the IP network
- Module 3 – Understanding formats – codecs, bitrates, files and streams
- Module 4 – Applications, middleware, servers, storage and Cloud
- Module 5 – Media management
- Module 6 – Command and control, automation & orchestration
- Module 7 – Media and business operations workflows and integration
Click the links below to purchase this course (eligibility will be checked)