E – Learning – Introduction to Broadcast Technology
This course provides newcomers to the industry with an insight into what makes broadcast so unique and enables course attendees who have been in the industry longer to understand how their company’s products and services fit into the overall distribution chain. It will familiarize delegates with broadcast and media technology, the associated jargon and the role that technology plays in the business in which they operate.
Who is it for?
- Anyone in the media technology industry who needs to understand broadcast workflows, particularly those who are new to the industry such as apprentices and trainees
- Sales & Marketing people, product managers, technical support staff, software developers, broadcast operational staff, business analysts, R&D engineers
Syllabus at a glance
- Module 1 – Broadcast and media production, the distribution chain
- Module 2 – Distribution, delivery and the business fundamentals
- Module 3 – Products, systems and services
- Module 4 – Who’s who in the supply chain
- Module 5 – Traditional media and new media
- Module 6 – Emerging technologies and markets
Purchase IABM Member Rate (please note eligibility will be checked)
Purchase IABM Member Complimentary Rate (please note eligibility will be checked)