Terms & Conditions
- The IABM will endeavour to fulfil all orders received, but merchandise in this site catalogue is subject to availability. We will notify you immediately if an item is out of stock and provide you with our best estimate of delivery.
- Visa and Mastercard purchases will be processed by PayPal on their secure server.
Payments made by American Express are processed manually and in sterling. To pay by American Express, please contact Lucinda Meek.
- Cheques and postal orders will be banked upon receipt. Please make cheques/postal orders payable to "IABM". Cheques can be accepted in UK Sterling, US Dollars and Euros.
- Bank account details for BACS payments can be obtained from Lucinda Meek.
- The IABM has a right to proper payment in circumstances where there are errors or omissions and the error or omission is identified and notified or comes to the notice of the customer. The customer has an obligation to report errors and omissions.
- Sales on a credit account basis are only available to member companies of the IABM and are at the IABM’s discretion.
- The IABM reserves the right to revise prices from time to time and if VAT (Sales Tax) rates change. Prices given at time of purchase/booking are fixed. The decision as to whether VAT (Sales Tax) is applicable rests with the IABM based on advice from the taxation authorities concerned.
- Where a purchase from the IABM is made in error, the customer has the right to cancel the purchase within 24 hours from purchase without penalty provided enrolment has not taken place.
- Where several discounted options are published for any given product type, only one discount rate can be applied against any one purchase. No one booking/purchase can qualify for multiple discount rates.
For further enquiries please contact Lucinda Meek on +44 1684 854463