Open to individuals and small organisations (typically partnerships comprising not more than four individuals) including system integrators and service providers offering consultancy, hardware and software solutions relating to broadcasting.
- Broadcast manufacturers and technology suppliers who have less than four employees
- Solution providers
- Technology providers
- Design services
- Distribution and sales
Applications for membership shall be made on the Company's Membership Application Form (see below) having regard to the IABM's Terms of Membership.
Associate Members are entitled to the same package of benefits as Corporate Members with the exception of any discounts from third party organisations.
Rules & Guidelines
- Associate Members must have four employees or fewer
- Associate Members are not entitled to receive benefits which feature discounts from third party event organisations
- Each employee may participate in Association activities
- All members are required to comply with the IABM Business Standard
Annual membership of the IABM runs from 1st January to 31st December each year. Members who join part way through the year will pay a proportionate fee depending on the quarter in which they join. All new applications for membership are approved by the IABM Members Board.
Associate Membership of the IABM costs: £290/€350/US$450 per year.
N.B. Euro and US Dollar prices may fluctuate depending on exchange rates.