The IABM Industry Trends Survey is released half-yearly. It is a qualitative report based on responses from senior decision makers in IABM member companies, representing a broad cross-section of businesses in the broadcast and media technology sector globally. Only companies who provide data can access the full analysis.
- Test the quantitative results of the other IABM reports
- Gain insights on the way forward for the B&MT industry
- Comments from vendors are informative and support planning ahead
- Geographical split allows differences between regions to be assessed
- Short-term and long term confidence in the sector
- Order books
- Order growth and supply chain issues
- Selling prices, labor and material costs
- Investment in R&D and personnel
- Business outlook
- Comments from vendors
This survey draws upon the sentiment and opinions of the broadcast and media technology industry. Often, these opinions are consistent with the quantitative results stemming from other IABM reports. As an example, we provide the outlook on R&D expenditure for the next year reported in the latest survey:
The December Industry Trends Survey is now available to member companies who participated.
Please click here to request your copy.
Non Members are able to purchase the reports. Please email email@example.com for prices and availability.